- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Take a main-line train (departures every couple of hours) from Paris's Gare St-Lazare to Vernon (50 mins) on the Rouen–Le Havre line, then a taxi, bus, or bike (which you can hire at the café opposite Vernon station—head down to the river and take the cycle path once you've crossed the Seine) to Giverny, 10 km (6 miles) away. Buses, which run April through October only, meet the trains daily and whisk you away to Giverny for €6 more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's