- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Both regional and main-line (Le Mans–bound) trains leave Paris's Gare Montparnasse for Chartres (50–70 mins); tickets are around €27 round-trip. Chartres's train station on Place Pierre-Sémard puts you within walking distance of the cathedral.
Chartres Tourist Office (Pl. de la Cathédrale, Chartres, 28000. 02–37–18–26–26. www.chartres-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's