- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chantilly can be reached on both suburban (Transilien) and main-line (to Creil and beyond) trains from Paris's Gare du Nord; the trip takes between 25 and 40 minutes and costs €8.
Chantilly Tourist Office (60 av. du Maréchal-Joffre, Chantilly, 60500. 03–44–57–08–58. www.ville-chantilly.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's