- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Getting to Auvers from Paris (Gare du Nord) invariably requires a change of train, either in Valmondois (suburban trains) or St-Ouen l'Aumone (RER-C). Journey time is 45-55 minutes. There is no connecting public transportation from the area around Vernon.
Auvers-sur-Oise Tourist Office (Rue de la Sansonne, Auvers-sur-Oise, 95430. 01–30–36–10–06. www.auvers-sur-oise.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's