- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The main line of Corsica's simple rail network runs from Ajaccio, in the west, to Corte, in the central valley, then divides at Ponte Leccia. From here one line continues to L'Ile Rousse and Calvi, in the north, and the other to Bastia, in the northeast. Another service runs four times daily between Ajaccio and Bastia. Telephone numbers for local train stations are listed here by town.
SNCF Ajaccio (Place de la Gare, Ajaccio, 20000. 04–95–23–11–03; 08–99–54–60–18 reservations in France. www.ter-sncf.com.)
SNCF Bastia (Place de la Gare, Square du Maréchal Leclerc, Bastia, 20200. 04–95–32–80–61; 08–99–54–60–18 reservations in France.)
SNCF Calvi (Chemin de fer de la Corse, Gare de Calvi, Calvi, 20260. 04–95–65–00–61; 08–99–54–60–18 reservations in France.)
SNCF Ponte Leccia (Chemin de fer de la Corse, Gare de Ponte Leccia, Ponte Leccia, 20218. 04–95–47–61–29. Mon.–Sat. 6:20–8, Sun. 9:15–noon and 3:30–8:15.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's