- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The pretty little village of Ste-Lucie-de-Tallano is in the heart of Mérimée country, the setting for Colomba, the tale of a beautiful young Corsican woman caught in an Andromaque-like web of love, honor, vendetta, and death. Driving up the Rizzanese Valley, the Spin'a Cavallu (Horse's Back) Bridge, one of the oldest and loveliest Genoese bridges on the island, is the first important sight. The St-François convent and the church of Ste-Lucie are the main religious buildings in town.
Ste-Lucie-de-Tallano at a Glance
Elsewhere in Corsica
- Asco and Haut-Asco
- Col de Bavella
- La Porta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's