- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
St-Florent is a postcard-perfect ancient fishing village nestled into the crook of the Golfe de St-Florent between the rich Nebbio Valley and the desert of Agriates. The 16th-century Genoese town has a crumbling citadel and Romanesque cathedral. Summer brings out tourists and luxury vessels moored in the yacht basin ringed by shops and restaurants. For oenophiles, this is the starting point of the route des vins to visit the region's premium vineyards.
Elsewhere in Corsica
- Asco and Haut-Asco
- Col de Bavella
- La Porta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's