Sights & Attractions in Corsica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Ajaccio
Cathédrale Notre Dame de L'Assomption
The 16th-century baroque cathedral where Napoléon was baptized...
Located on the south wing of the Palais Fesch, the neo-Renaissance-style...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Ajaccio|
Eglise St-Jean Baptiste
Wander narrow streets lined with Ajaccio's oldest houses built...
Hôtel de Ville
Ajaccio's town hall has an Empire-style grand salon hung with...
One of four national historic museums dedicated to Napoléon...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Ajaccio|
Marché Central (food market)
For an authentic view of daily Corsican life, tour this wonderful...
|Markets / Bazaars, Squares||Ajaccio|
Musée des Beaux Arts-Palais Fesch
Adjacent to the Chapelle Impérial, this internationally recognized...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Ajaccio|
Surrounded by a row of stately palm trees, the Place Foch, also...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe