Sights & Attractions in Corsica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Corsica
|A-C D-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Originally created in 1970 on more than 75 acres of fertile land...
|Wineries / Breweries||Patrimonio|
From Bonifacio hop on a number of boats that can bring you to...
|Nature Preserves, Geological Sites, Tours||Bonifacio|
Église de la Conception
From Place St. Nicolas head south on boulevard Général de Gaulle...
Église Mosaïque de San Michele de Murato
After a laborious climb up the steep San Stefanu hillside, you...
Eglise Sainte Marie Majeure
The oldest structure in the city, the 12th-century church with...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Bonifacio|
Eglise St-Jean Baptiste
Wander narrow streets lined with Ajaccio's oldest houses built...
Filitosa is the site of Corsica's largest grouping of megalithic...
Fort de Matra
On a pine-studded plateau is the carefully restored 14th-century...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Aléria|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe