Sights & Attractions in Corsica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Corsica
|A-C D-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Acqua Cyrné Gliss
Kids love Aqua Cyrné Gliss, a leisure park with water slides and...
A fierce appreciation for Corsica's natural resources and Corsica...
|Wineries / Breweries||Patrimonio|
Bastion de l'Étendard
From place d'Armes at the city gate, enter the 13th century Bastion...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Memorials / Monuments||Bonifacio|
For an unforgettable view of the river junction and the Genoese...
Cathédrale Notre Dame de L'Assomption
The 16th-century baroque cathedral where Napoléon was baptized...
A network of cobbled alleyways rambles across the citadel to...
Cave du Domaine Orsini
As you leave Calvi via the rose-color hill towns of La Balagne—"the...
|Wineries / Breweries||Calenzana|
Located on the south wing of the Palais Fesch, the neo-Renaissance-style...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Ajaccio|
Chapelle Sainte Croix
The sumptuous rococo style of the Chapelle Ste-Croix, behind...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Bastia|
One of six island fortifications of its kind, the Citadelle...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Corte|
The Genoese citadel perched on a rocky promontory at the tip...
|Military Sites, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Calvi|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe