- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Hotel du Nord
At a Glance
- Bilingual staff
- good value
- free Wi-Fi access in rooms
- Small bathrooms
- no pool
- remote location
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel du Nord Review
Located in the middle of Main Street on Cours Paoli, Hotel du Nord is the oldest hotel in Corte. The marble stairs still remain from the original 1833 building, but the rest of the property was remodeled in 2003. Hardwood floors and hues of blue make the rooms rather charming, as do the common sitting areas with books and couches. Breakfast is served in the neighboring bar, and packed lunches are available for those who hike the nearby valleys of Tavignanu and Restonica.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more