- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Les Pierres de Corse
Les Pierres de Corse Review
You can recognize the "Oeil de Sainte Lucie" by its spiral. It's the small plate that closes a mollusk's shell and it's collected on the beaches of Corsica to make pendants, rings, earrings, and bracelets. Worn for good luck, the oeil is believed to protect eyesight. For the less superstitious, red coral and natural Corsican stones are also showcased at this friendly corner boutique with the blue awning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more