- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Citadelle Review
This rustic and intimate spot, built in an ancient oil press, has been updated in recent years and is near the Governor's Palace on the heights of the Terra Nova. Serving trendy cuisine in nouvelle Corsican style, the restaurant has views of the Bastia port and offers three-course menus (€35–€48) that feature veal, lobster, and fresh fish. Dishes are elegantly prepared and presented; especially popular are the swordfish garnished with wild mint and roasted eggplant, caramelized suckling pig, and seabass filet draped in panzetta.
- Address: 5 rue du Dragon, Bastia, 20200
- Phone: 04–95–31–44–70
- Location: Bastia
- Closed Sun. and Mon. Nov.–Dec. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more