- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Citadelle Review
This rustic and intimate spot, built in an ancient oil press, has been updated in recent years and is near the Governor's Palace on the heights of the Terra Nova. Serving trendy cuisine in nouvelle Corsican style, the restaurant has views of the Bastia port and offers three-course menus (€35–€48) that feature veal, lobster, and fresh fish. Dishes are elegantly prepared and presented; especially popular are the swordfish garnished with wild mint and roasted eggplant, caramelized suckling pig, and seabass filet draped in panzetta.
- Address: 5 rue du Dragon, Bastia, 20200
- Phone: 04–95–31–44–70
- Location: Bastia
- Closed Sun. and Mon. Nov.–Dec. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more