- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
At a Glance
- Clean rooms
- nice breakfast buffet
- very convenient city location
- Cramped rooms and breakfast area
- no pool
- outdated décor
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Napoléon Review
One block off Cours Napoléon, this no-frills seven-story hotel with its wooden shutters is quiet enough for a peaceful sleep yet close enough to Ajaccio's lively neighborhoods. Good luck opening your suitcase though—rooms are extremely small but have all the necessary amenities including air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, telephones, free Wi-Fi, and desks running the length of one wall. Friendly service and colorful quilted bedspreads add a touch of warmth to the place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
Can anyone recommend a café or restaurant in Paris -- anywhere between the Arc de Triomphe and Blvd St Michel -- that will serve food late on a Sunday afternoon?
My flight home leaves on Sunday evening, Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more