- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Marina di Cavu
At a Glance
- Gorgeous views
- colorful eclectically designed rooms
- lovely pool with outstanding view
- Remote location difficult to find
- exhorbitant room rates
- unreliable service
Check Rates from our Partners
Marina di Cavu Review
Four miles from Port Bonifacio, this charming property is surrounded by ocean vistas, limestone cliffs, and enormous boulders incorporated into the interior design. The restaurant, lobby, and several of the rooms have these massive rocks jutting from the walls and floors. Seven of the rustic rooms, decorated with white bedding and hues of turquoise, have sea views and spacious balconies. The restaurant (closed Nov.–Apr.) has a small menu of salad, fish, meat, and risotto.
- Address: Route de Calalonga, Bonifacio, 20169
- Phone: 04–95–73–14–13
- Location: Bonifacio
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We'd like to go to Malmaison while in Paris. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more