- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Les Jardins de la Paresse
Les Jardins de la Paresse Review
Shaded by tangerine trees and ivy trellises, tables are staggered between three panoramic terraces that overlook the harbor. With its casual atmosphere and incredible setting, it's no wonder this restaurant has been named "The Lazy Garden." The menu features salads, pizza, steak and seafood. The mixed grill with shrimp and swordfish is delicious, as is the paella with chicken and seafood.
- Address: Porte Genoise, Porto Vecchio, 20137
- Phone: 04–95–70–38–26
- Location: Bonifacio
- Closed Oct.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more