- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Hôtel Dominique Colonna
At a Glance
- Incredible breakfast
- spacious rooms
- gracious staff
- Hard mattresses
- no sun umbrellas or shade at the pool
- far from coast
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Dominique Colonna Review
This modern hotel with surprising designer features across from the Auberge de la Restonica has sliding doors leading directly out to breakfast nooks by the stream. Guests can fall asleep to the sound of the river tumbling over the gorge. Owner Dominique "Dumé" Colonna, one of France's (and certainly Corsica's) greatest soccer stars, drops by from time to time. The Auberge serves fine Corsican fare and offers traditional rooms and luxury suites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more