- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Villa Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- spectacular views
- outstanding restaurants
- tranquil garden with five pools (four outdoor)
- exhorbitant prices for room and beverages
- inconsistent quality of service
- closed Jan.–Mar
Check Rates from our Partners
La Villa Hotel & Spa Review
A piece of paradise awaits on a manicured hill with marvelous views of the town and citadel—this Relais & Châteaux hotel feels like a private Mediterranean modern villa. Owners Jean-Pierre and Marion Pinelli have created a contemporary chic haven using architecture that leans heavily toward arched loggias, wrought iron, fountains, paintings, and sculpture. Balconied rooms are spacious and outfitted with the latest technology. The canopied dining area overlooks the pool, surrounded by a fragrant garden of lavender bushes and olive trees. Cooking classes for up to eight people give you privileged access to the gastronomic kitchen. Bring the kids—there's even babysitting and a children's menu available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
After three years of building works, the Vincent van Gogh foundation of Arles (Provence) opens its doors to the visitors with an inaugural exposition called "Van Gogh live!".
Nine paintings Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more