- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
From Calvi, head south on N197 to D81. Follow D81 along the coast for 73 km (45 miles) until you reach Porto. The drive takes 90 minutes.
From Porto, follow D81 southeast for 6 km (3 miles) to view the famous Calanches di Piana.
If you're feeling adventurous, take a hike through one of the many paths that wind through the granite formations. Although there is no direct access to the sea from the hiking paths, you will enjoy breathtaking vistas of the gulf and imposing geological outcroppings that change in every direction you turn.
Book an afternoon boat ride to capture the most impressive views of the rugged precipices. Excursions tour coastal caves and cove. Tickets cost around
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's