- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The village of Pigna is dedicated to bringing back traditional Corsican music and crafts. Here you can listen to folk songs in cafés, visit workshops, and buy handmade musical instruments. The Casa Musicale, a concert hall, auberge, and restaurant, is the center of it all. During the first half of July, the Casa Musicale hosts a Festivoce (song festival) of international vocalists and a cappella groups.
Elsewhere in Corsica
- Asco and Haut-Asco
- Col de Bavella
- La Porta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's