- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Count on at least two hours to drive from La Scala di Santa Regina. Follow D218B, passing Casamaccioli. Follow D218, then take a left onto D84. Near Evisa, turn right then immediately turn left onto D84 for 20 km (12 miles) until you reach D124. Turn right onto D124 to arrive in Ota.
Note: Dangerous curves, steep cliff-side descents, and absolutely no street lighting in rugged mountain territory make this journey extremely hazardous in wintry conditions and at night. Plan accordingly and drive during the day only. Avoid traveling in this isolated region alone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's