- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
From Bastia, follow N193 for 9 km (6 miles) in the direction of Biguglia. At the roundabout, take the second exit, continuing on N193 for another 6 km (4 miles) towards the direction of Ajaccio-Calvi-Bonifacio-Poretta. After crossing Crocetta, follow N193 towards Ajaccio-Calvi-Bonifacio-Casamozza. Once you've crossed Casamozza, follow N193 for 20 km (13 miles) in the direction Ajaccio-Corte-Calvia-Ponte Leccia-Barchetta. Continue until D615 direction Valle-di-Rostino for 7 km (5 miles). Follow D15 for 2 km (1 mile). Take a left onto D71 for 3 km (2 miles) to reach Morosaglia.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe