Getting Here in Col de Bavella
Access Col de Bavella from Porto Vecchio. Reserve a local minibus or rent a car. The succession of curvy roads and dangerously steep descents require heightened attention and lower speeds. Driving during the daytime is highly recommended. From Sartène, follow D69 and D268 via Ste-Lucie-de-Tallano and Foce Di Furnu for 45 km (27 miles). From Porto Vecchio, take D368 for 38 km (23 miles) passing Bocca d'Illarata and Zonza. Continue on D268 passing Foce Di Furnu for another 10 km (6 miles) until you reach Col de Bavella.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's