- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Col de Bavella
The granite peaks known as the Aiguilles de Bavella (Needles of Bavella) tower some 6,562 feet overhead as you reach the Col de Bavella (Bavella Pass). Hiking trails are well marked. The narrow but mostly well-paved roadway over the pass will take you back to the coast along the Solenzara River.
Elsewhere in Corsica
- Asco and Haut-Asco
- La Porta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's