- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bonifacio is approximately 20 km (12 miles) south of Figari airport (Figari-Sud Corse), with transfer options by car, taxi (€45), or intermittent seasonal shuttle bus (€10). There is no train service in the extreme southern region of Corsica. In summer months, expect congested streets in and around Bonifacio, delaying journey times. The main entrance road is guaranteed to be jammed with dense crowds of tourists.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's