- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Club Atoll. This PADI-endorsed club offers a variety of water sports for beginners or advanced, with equipment rental and training. Rte. de Porto-Vecchio, Cavallo Morto, Bonifacio, 20166. 04–95–73–02–83.
Club Bonif'Kayak. Stand-up paddling on large surfboards is popular for both kids and adults. The club is on a stretch of beach facing Ile de Piana. Plage de Piantarella, Bonifacio, 20169. 06–27–11–30–73. www.bonifacio-kayak.com. Board and paddle rentals start at €15. Guided tours with picnics start at €45.
Club de Voile de Bonifacio. Situated on one of the most beautiful spots of Corsica, the Club de Voile offers lessons and equipment rental for catamaran sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Reserve in advance, especially during high season. Plage de Piantarella, Bonifacio, 20169. 06–83–17–37–17. www.ecole-windsurf.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe