- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bastia Golf Club. Join the locals for a day of golf at the 9-hole Bastia Golf Club created in 1987. Weekly green fees are €35. Weekends and holidays, the fees cost €40. Rentals of motorized golf carts for 18 holes is €25. The club also offers a compact 9-hole course and practice putting green. Reservations required for Wednesday, Saturday, and holidays. Castellarèse, rte. de l'Aéroport, Borgo, 12 km (7 mi) south of Bastia, Bastia, 20290. 04–95–38–33–99. www.golfborgo.fr. Closed from Sep. 15–June 15.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe