- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
From Ponte-Leccia, follow N197, then make a left onto D47 for 6 km (3 miles). Continue on D147 for 10 km (6 miles) to reach Asco. The drive takes about 30 minutes.
To reach Haut Asco, drive from Ponte-Leccia. Follow N197, then make a left onto D47 for 6 km (3 miles). Continue on D147 for 10 km (6 miles) to reach Asco. From Asco, take D447 that winds its way left and right for another 15 km (9 miles) to arrive in Haut Asco. The drive takes a minimum of one hour from Ponte-Leccia.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe