- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Flights into Aéroport d'Ajaccio-Campo dell'Oro arrive regularly. To travel the short 5-km (3-mile) distance into the city center, take a shuttle bus to the main Gare Routière station that operates Monday to Saturday (except on bank holidays; €4.50). Alternatively, a taxi (€15) or car will take approximately 15–20 minutes. Ferries from Nice, Toulon, and Marseilles in France connect directly to Ajaccio and operate up to eight times daily. The average ferry crossing time is six hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's