- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
BMS. Near the water's edge, BMS rents bicycles year-round. Quai de la Citadelle, Port de Plaisance, Tino Rossi, Ajaccio, 20000. 04–95–21–33–75.
Corsica Bikes. Close to Porto Vecchio, this small business delivers bike and motor scooter rentals to guest locations. Feel the Corsican wind in your hair whether you choose a mountain bike or 50–125cc scooters. An affordable transportation alternative, leisure or sport cycles are available for as little as €15–€20 per day. Route de Saint Cyprien, Pont de l'Oso, Lecci, 20137. 06–08–68–31–51. corsicabikes.com.
Rout'Evasion. Touring and mountain bikes can be rented from Rout'Evasion, where English and Italian are spoken. 10 av. Noël Franchini, Ajaccio, 20090. 04–95–22–72–87. www.routevasion.com. Mon.–Sat. 9–noon and 2:30–7; closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's