- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
If traveling extensively by public transportation, be sure to load up on information ("Guide Régional des Transports" schedules, the best taxi-for-call companies, etc.) upon arriving at the ticket counter or help desk of the bigger train and bus stations in the area, such as Reims and Amiens. In addition to the main tourist offices in these two cities, other smaller towns have their own tourist bureaus
Marne Regional Tourist Office. The Marne Regional Tourist Office is a mine of information about the Champagne region. 13 bis, rue Carnot, Châlons-en-Champagne, 51006. 03–26–68–37–52. www.tourisme-en-champagne.com.
Two main websites for the region (www.tourisme-champagne-ardenne.com, www.picardietourisme.com) are packed with data and suggestions for Champagne-bound travelers.
Amiens Tourist Office (40 Pl. Notre Dame, Amiens, 80000. 03–22–71–60–50. www.amiens-tourisme.com.)
Reims Tourist Office (2 rue Guillaume-de-Machault, Reims, 51100. 08–21–61–01–60 €0.11 per min. www.reims-tourisme.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe