- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The A4 heads east from Paris to Reims; allow 90 minutes to two hours, depending on traffic. The A16 leads from L'Isle-Adam, north of Paris, up to Beauvais and Amiens.
If you're arriving by car via the Channel Tunnel, you'll disembark at Coquelles, near Calais, and join A16 not far from its junction with A26, which heads to Reims (2½ hrs).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe