- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
As train travel is so much more efficient and dependable, we don't recommend relying on bus service outside Paris. There are more than a dozen different bus operators in the Champagne and Picardy regions, but since few of them have websites, reliable schedules, or any personnel who speak English, it's best to contact the local tourism office if you're looking into bus travel options. In Picardy the main bus hub is at the Gare Routière in Amiens, next to the train station. In the Champagne region, the main hub is Châlons-en-Champagne, with routes from Reims to Troyes, Épernay to Châlons, and Reims to Laon. In Reims, municipal buses depart from the train station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's