- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
L'Ecume du Jour
L'Ecume du Jour Review
Half community-run café, half art gallery (and fair-trade products boutique), this spot near the train station has a friendly, bohemian vibe and is a great place to stop for a cool drink or a simple meal. After enjoying your repas on the pretty mosaic tiled tables, head past the outdoor patio to the covered barn for the ever-changing art exhibitions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more