- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Les Marissons Review
This picturesque waterside restaurant occupies an elegantly transformed boatbuilding shed in the scenic St-Leu section of Amiens. Chef Guillaume Grain offers creative takes on foie gras and regional ingredients—crayfish, eel from Haute-Somme, Amiens duck, and lamb raised at the Baie de Somme among them. In season there is a special Picardie truffle menu. The specialties are homemade Amiens duck pâté and Artic char with a watercress sauce. To avoid pricey dining à la carte, order from the prix-fixe menus.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
I have another question for you savvy travellers. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more