- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The TGV (www.tgv.com) express train covers the 170 km (105 miles) from Paris (Gare de l'Est) to Reims in 45 minutes. Trains depart from Paris eight times daily and cost €29–€56. Several SNCF trains daily connect Reims to Épernay (20–30 mins, €6.40), and there are four trains a day from Châlons-en-Champagne (40 mins, €10.30). There's one direct train each day from Amiens to Reims (2 hrs, 30 mins; €24.30) via Laon. STDM Trans-Champagne (03–26–65–17–07 www.stdmarne.fr) runs three daily buses to Reims from Châlons-en-Champagne (line 15; 50 mins, €8.75).
Reims Tourist Office (2 rue Guillaume-de-Machault, Reims, 51100. 08–21–61–01–60 €0.11min. www.reims-tourisme.com. Parvis de la Gare, 51100. 08–21–61–01–60.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's