- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare de l'Est) leave for Épernay every hour or so (€22); the 145-km (90-mile) trip takes around 1 hour, 15 minutes. Several trains daily link Épernay to Reims (32 km/20 miles, 30 mins; €6.40) and Châlons (24 km/15 miles, 15 mins; €6.20). STDM Trans-Champagne runs several buses each day to Épernay from Châlons (1 hr, €7).
Épernay Tourist Office (7 ave. Champagne, Épernay, 51200. 03–26–53–33–00. www.ot-epernay.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's