- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare de l'Est) leave for Châlons every 2 hours or so (€26); the 174-km (108-miles) trip takes around 1 hour, 30 minutes. There's also limited TGV service from Paris: one train in the afternoon, one in the evening (1 hr, €48). There are four direct trains a day from Reims to Châlons-en-Champagne (36 miles, 45 mins; €10.30). STDM Trans-Champagne (03–26–65–17–07 www.stdmarne.fr) runs three buses Monday through Saturday from Reims to Châlons-en-Champagne (50 mins, €8) and several buses each day from Épernay (1 hr, €6).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's