- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare du Nord) leave for Beauvais every hour (€14.60); the 80-km (50-mile) trip takes around 1 hour, 15 minutes. Buses run by the CAB'ARO line (03–44–48–08–47 www.cabaro.info) run between Amiens and Beauvais six times daily (50 miles; 1 hr, 20 mins; €13). The Beauvais airport bus (municipal Line No. 12) stops in the town center and train station daily (20 mins; €4.50 for 48-hour ticket).
Beauvais Tourist Office (1 rue Beauregard, Beauvais, 60000. 03–44–15–30–30. www.beauvaistourisme.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's