- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare du Nord) leave for Amiens every hour or so (€20.70); the 129-km (80-mile) trip takes 1 hour, 5 minutes. There's one direct train each day from Reims to Amiens (2 hrs, 30 mins; €24.70) via Laon; five trains daily connect Laon to Amiens (1 hr, 45 mins; €17.30). Buses run by the CAB'ARO line (03–44–48–08–47 www.cabaro.info) run between Beauvais and Amiens (line 30E) six times daily (81 km/50 miles; 1 hr, 20 mins; €13).
Amiens Tourist Office. Amiens Tourist Office 40 place Notre-Dame, Amiens, 80000. 03–22–71–60–50. www.amiens-tourisme.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's