- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
With the first train at 6:42, and then around one every hour until 10:12 at night, you can get to Troyes in about 90 minutes from Paris Gare de l'Est for the princely sum of €25.40 or less. Sens to Troyes is a little harder with only two trains at 2:34 pm and 6:34 pm, which involve changing in Laroche Migennes or Saint Florentin Vergigny respectively. The 2½-hour journey costs €18.60.
Troyes Tourist Office (16 bd. Carnot, Troyes, 10000. next to SNCF station. 03–25–82–62–70. 03–25–73–06–81. www.tourisme-troyes.com. Rue Mignard, 10000. 03–25–73–36–88. Nov. to April.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's