- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bourgogne (5 av. Garibaldi, Dijon, 21000. 03–80–28–02–80. www.burgundy-tourism.com.)
Dijon Tourist Office (11 rue des Forges, Dijon, 21000. 08–92–70–05–58 €0.34 per min. www.visitdijon.com.)
Chablis Tourist Office. The town's tourist office can provide information on nearby cellars where you can take tours, taste wine, and learn all you need to know about the region's illustrious wine tradition. The Bureau Interprofessionnel des Vins de Bourgogne's website (wwww.vins-bourgogne.fr) is another helpful resource—it's a veritable portal to everything wine related in Burgundy. Rue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, Chablis, 89800. 03–86–42–80–80. www.chablis.net. June–Sept., daily 10–12:30 and 1:30–7; Oct.–Easter, Mon.–Sat. 10–12:30 and 1:30–6; Easter–May, daily 10–12:30 and 1:30–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's