- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
As Burgundy is on the main route from Paris to both the Riviera and Switzerland/Italy, it has always had an excellent fast train service that connects with Paris and other major rail centers of France. All roads lead to Dijon, the Grand Central Station of Burgundy. This lively city makes the best hub to enable travelers to discover the region's many spokes, often with the help of local bus stations (which often conveniently hook up with the majority of train stations). All roads, indeed, lead to Dijon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's