Sights & Attractions in Burgundy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Burgundy
Abbaye de Fontenay
The best-preserved of the Cistercian abbeys, the Abbaye de Fontenay...
|Religious Sites||Abbaye de Fontenay|
Founded in the 10th century, the Ancienne Abbaye was the largest...
In the 11th and 12th centuries the celebrated Basilique Ste-Madeleine...
Historically linked more with Paris than with Burgundy, Sens...
Built from Sebastiano Serlio's designs, with interior blandishments...
|Castles / Palaces||Ancy-le-Franc|
Château de Tanlay
Unlike most aristocrats who heeded the royal summons to live...
|Castles / Palaces||Tanlay|
Château du Clos de Vougeot
The Château du Clos de Vougeot was constructed in the 12th century...
|Wineries / Breweries||Clos de Vougeot|
Palais des Ducs
The elegant, classical exterior of this former palace can best...
|Castles / Palaces||Dijon|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's