- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Dame d'Aquitaine
La Dame d'Aquitaine Review
In the handsome stone cellar of a sumptuous 17th-century mansion, this restaurant has long been a gastronomic mainstay on the Dijonaise scene. The talented owners Sabine and Laurent Perriguey showcase seafood like panfried scallops on a bed of confit of potatoes. Another highlight is tournedos of beef "Rossini" (that is, topped with warm fois gras) dusted with fine slivers of truffle. The moderate prix-fixe menus offer succulent value.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
The threads on this topic here are years old, so looking for some current comments and recommendations. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more