- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Le Jardin Gourmand
Le Jardin Gourmand Review
This restaurant in a former manor house has a pretty garden (jardin) where you can dine on summer evenings as well as an organic vegetable garden producing fresh herbs, gorgeous greens, and other foods that wind up on the table. The interior, accented by subtle-yellow panels and polished wooden floors, is congenial and elegant, while the menu, which changes eight times a year, shows both flair and invention, drawing inspiration from the finest, seasonal ingredients and an excellent cellar. The staff is discreet and friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
The threads on this topic here are years old, so looking for some current comments and recommendations. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more