- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Toute Petite Auberge
La Toute Petite Auberge Review
Vosne-Romanée, the greatest wine village on the côte, also entices with one of the most charming restaurants in Burgundy. The menu changes four times a year and is replete with succulent local dishes (picture a generous mound of frogs legs, farm-reared capon, andouillette from Chablis, coq au vin, and crème brûlée). Everything is excellent and prices are more than reasonable. As you would expect, the wine list is top-notch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
The threads on this topic here are years old, so looking for some current comments and recommendations. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more