Trips to Burgundy
- Food and Wine
- Art and Culture
This Trip's Top Experiences:
It would take a lifetime to explore all that France has to offer, but this itinerary highlights some of the key regions. Kick off your trip in Paris, to take in the architecture, art, and food. Then wend your way south to Dijon and visit the vineyards of Burgundy before stopping in Provence to see the landscape that inspired Van Gogh. Finish your trip sunning yourself along the French Riviera, exploring the big cities and remote villages. Finally, make your way back to Paris before flying home.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe