- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Burgundy Hotel Reviews
Burgundy is perhaps one of the best-served regions of France in terms of accommodations. The vast range has everything from simple gîtes d'étape (bed-and-breakfasts) to four-star châteaux. Especially in summer, Burgundy is often overrun with tourists, so finding accommodations can be a problem. It's wise to make advance reservations, especially in the wine country (from Dijon to Beaune).
Browse Burgundy Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's