- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
TGVs from Paris (Gare Montparnasse) leave for Vannes twice daily (3 hrs, 20 mins; €64.40). Six trains daily (some with a change at Redon) link Vannes to Nantes (1 hr, 15 mins; €20.20) and trains run every hour or so between Vannes and Quimper (1 hr, €18). The two most useful bus companies are Cariane Atlantique and Transports Le Bayon, with frequent buses to Quiberon and Nantes (3 hrs).
Vannes Tourist Office (Quai Tabarly, Vannes, 56039. 02–97–47–24–34. www.tourisme-vannes.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's